<

Friday, July 29, 2005

Knitting Content

I finished this a week or so ago but hadn't gotten my act together to post it. See,>Beth, I really, really am knitting. I've just learned that I can't post about it until I'm all done with a project. That's part of what keeps me going on to finish. Anyway, this is a Fishtail Lace scarf from the pattern at the Summer of Lace yahoo group. I used it to use up some TLC Heathers (part of the summer stash-busting process). I'm pleased with how it came out. TLC is a decent acrylic. The pattern is written for sport-weight so I used the smaller set of pattern repeats. I found it easy to memorize and understand the flow of the lace pattern and took it to the RSCM course. While the boys were rehearsing I would knit! It was fun to knit to all the beautiful music. Everyone was so amazed at what they thought was a difficult pattern. Shh, don't tell anyone how easy it was.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Emily! That's gorgeous! Good job. Isn't it fun convincing people you're some kind of magician? Way to go, girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home