<

Thursday, September 29, 2005

enacted parable

If I were to have had a theme song for the first part of the week, it would have been U2's "I still haven't found what I'm looking for."

There was this important something. And I had been very careful with it, and put it in a safe place.

Then there was husband's installation, and guests, and entertaining of in-laws, and my trip to St. Louis. Where exactly was that safe place? You all know how it goes. Losing it would have meant some serious groveling.

So I have been searching for the lost sheep, sweeping for the lost coin, etc. etc.

This morning, I finally found it.

(And, in the process of all the other cleaning, I found some important pieces of paper I had been unable to find. Gotta love that).

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Congratulations. Still hunting here...:=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home