<

Monday, August 09, 2004

catching up on blog

Busy week--job interview, bishop conference, sermon writing--and, oh yeah, I started the crocheted stole in the Plymouth Encore Chunky and finished a knit washcloth that had different stitch patterns to practice. My garter stitch looks pretty normal, but I had to frog--well, I also just threw out some first tries--and switched to a lighter yarn--oh, and I made ribbing instead of seed stitch (this will teach me to actually FOLLOW directions). I was so proud of myself when I was done, though, because I learned all sorts of new things, and even managed to frog and redo successfully. Still, frogging in crochet is easier for me, so I just plan to knit perfectly from now on (ha ha).

The crocheted stole is a nice ch-3, sc mesh pattern that goes by fast while watching the television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home