<

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Socks need bible study, too

Sock goes to lectionary study at Java Dave's--Java Dave's has my heart because they have a flavored decaf called Snickerdoodle. (I can't drink caff and sleep. I like sleep. My husband likes me better when I sleep. I like me better when I sleep. The cats don't care.) Posted by Picasa


The sock had some interesting insights into Matthew's Gospel, Matthew's community of readers, the relationship with Q and the relevance of the Jesus seminar, but the sock will just have to get its own blog for all of that.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Snickerdoodle coffee? I'd try that, and I hate coffee. The sock looks great, and I can't wait to hear some of its insights as it grows (and matures?). Snickerdoodles and socks - what more can I ask for?

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Charlotte said...

The sock is looking great.

(What's next up for it? Sock Mentors EFM?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home