<

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

testifying to the light?

This year we seemed to have the theme of "lighten our darkness, we beseech thee. . ."

I gave husband a lamp (rechargeable). He gave me the daylight lamp. Some dear friends gave us the wind-up flashlight (they know us too well, and wouldn't want us to depend on having working batteries in a storm), and our brother-in-law gave us sets of flashlights for key rings.

 


It will be a little harder to hide the Matthean lamp under the bucket around here these days. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Maybe you were both going for "You light up my life." :-)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Annie said...

We can never have enough light in our lives. I love my daylight lamp.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

As part of a household where torches are to be found on almost any surface, specially close to doors, but NONE of them is ever working when there's a powercut, I admire your friends' choice. Perfect :-)
Now you can go play torch tag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home