<

Friday, March 31, 2006

March final report, Project Spectrum

It wasn't too hard to think of projects in the red/pink portion of the color spectrum, as they are my favorite colors. 
I finished the Turtleneck Shrug from Scarf Style earlier this week. To do it as written does take just over four balls of Rowan Kid Classic. I got gauge on the size 7s as asked for in the pattern, and I used the Magic Loop to save switching circs for the turtleneck.

 

After I finished the Turtleneck Shrug, I continued on my stashbusting progress by starting Aibhlinn from Knitty with some blush heather Wool-ease I had floating around. The slightly faded color works well with this pattern. Of course Houdini might have his own opinion. Unless I knit 20 inches today, I'll be working on this for awhile yet.


 
And lo and behold I got my hooks out again! I was inspired by The Happy Hooker, which has all sorts of adorable crochet patterns. This is the One Skein Scarf, down in lovely red Plymouth Encore, a one skein stocking stuffer from the Husband, who has clearly picked up on some of my color preferences over the years.

I looked through my stash and pulled out some yellow and orange things today, ready for tomorrow's start to the beginning of April in Project Spectrum. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Emily,
I really enjoyed your bio on RevGalPals - I learned about a few new "favorite blogs" too! Thanks!

One day I hope you will take a photo of your Seabury Cross and put it on the blog.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Thanks much, Cathy.

I meant to do that with the Seabury cross, didn't I? I'll get to it yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home