<

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Where have I been?

Well. . .

My wrist was bothering me, which kind of put a damper on two of my favorite activities--writing and knitting.

I went to LA in June for (get this) a soap opera fan weekend. I got to meet actors I remember watching since I was a child at my mother's knee while fighting with her over whether we were going to watch Days (her choice) or Underdog (my choice). Then DH and I did a family and friends tour of the Midwest that took us to a Cards game in the new Busch and the Spam Museum in Austin, MN. Really.

Wrist is better, so I've been gently taking up knitting again. Work has kept me busy.

I hope to return to blogging regularly again. But really, all is well.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Dawgdays said...

Funny, I have a link to your blog, and haven't looked in a while, and I happened to do so today.

Another funny - saw the picture in the Seabury newsletter.

I see the Sox are doing well. (I think you're the Boston fan, right?) M's aren't doing too bad either.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

Missed you! Glad to see you're back...

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Lauralew said...

Good to see you online again!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Glad to see you are back - wondered where you had been.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home