<

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I did it all by myself!

I finally figured out if I opened IE instead of ancient CS program I could get into basic Blogger. And note, I have tidied up the sidebar and added some fellow bloggers. Very exciting.

Currently wrestling with Christ the King propers for Sunday and where they intersect with the lives of the people of Church of the Good Shepherd. Hoping to get out and do a little hiking this morning, despite general grayness and light rain. Of course yesterday was beautiful, sunny and warm, but no, hiking was scheduled for Thursday. Also, must thoughtfully plan knitting or crochet projects to take to Diocese of Missouri convention--after all, long church meetings were the whole purpose of rediscovering the fiber world in the first place.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Beth said...

you know it's been a long week when my first reaction to that is "i guess i don't have enough long church meetings..." eek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home