<

Monday, June 27, 2005

Knitting Content

Finished object: in honor of the lengthy discussion on the Knitlist about blogging and dishcloths, I hereby post to my blog about a dishcloth. Posted by Hello


Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton with a #7 needle. For me, cotton works much better on Addis than on wood or bamboo. Pattern of purls and knits, the right side is the reverse stockinette side, although both sides are pretty. Found in a leaflet on knitting I picked up in the grocery store.

In the background is the purple coneflower, still in its attractive container it came home in.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

I love your dishcloth posting - I did the same - it's got to be a cult now huh!!

I love purple coneflowers. They are so hardy and the butterflies love them.
Cathy
http://cathyknits.blogspot.com

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Mother Sarah said...

emily:

hey, its zinnhead. i have email at zinnhead@gmail.com. i tried to get back onto the ring using the new email but it says i am using a duplicate url. so, can you still email me or shall i just be patient for you to get me off the ring first?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home