<

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

another day in the life

So here I am in Tulsa as chaplain for the Royal School of Church Music course. There are a number of these courses held all over the country in the summer. This one is for boys 10-17. It's hot. I thought I had more to say but really I don't. After my last bleak post, hanging around with these kids and musicians is very restorative! One does begin to understand why it's a good thing that no generation is immortal. We need the regeneration of the species with each new age.

By the way, raise your hand if you've heard of the Mixolydian Mode.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

Wow. That sounds like a fabulolus gig!

I'm a recent SWTS grad, and I found your page through some other Seabury folk... I'm enjoying reading it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home