<

Friday, May 16, 2008

Stash Enhancement

So one evening I'm minding my own business on Ravelry and got a PM from a RavFriend saying that she had heard my screenname drawn at Maryland Sheep and Wool for one of the RavelRaiser prizes. Eep!

I was on pins and needles until the next morning, when it turned out I had won the Lace Dream Stash.

The woman at the front office was a little nonplussed at my eagerness to get my package today. Also, I had red clay on my sandals and didn't want to muck up her space, but I was insistent on getting my box.

I opened and found these:

 


So what shall I do first?
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Geek Knitter said...

You should stroke it and pet it and croon over it. You should wear it around your neck like a necklace. You should accost random strangers and insist that they agree with how lovely it is.

At least, that's what I'd do...

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Hubby had a bad day yesterday and I was all like, "Well, that's nice, here, this will make you feel better. Ok, it won't make YOU feel better, but I feel better. . ."

At least laughing at me probably did make him feel better.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Throw it on the floor and roll around in it!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So pretty!
As I am on a knitting ban for the forseeable future, I can only dream of what could be done with such treasures.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I was in the dark and now I understand why you have BLUE Malabrigo. lol

Kay

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks so pretty! and it couldn't have gone to a sweeter knitter. :)
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7779268&postID=1201929196510149323&pli=1
Blogger: Hazelnut Reflections - Post a Comment
I recommend silvia harding's diamond fantasy shawl, or my newest object of fascination, A Curved Shawl With Diamond Edging from Victorian Lace Today. :)

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Oh what nice loot!!! I know you are excited. I would not know where to begin other than to start winding it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home