<

Friday, March 17, 2006

that'll blog moment #672,314

So the doorbell rings around 4:30 this afternoon. I go to answer it, only to discover the blond, pony-tailed guy who delivers our Chinese food on the other side of it. He's standing there with a bag full of food.

I looked at him and said, "um. . .we didn't order anything today."

He looked back at his order sheet and said, "oh, it is a different address. When I saw (insert name of street), I figured, I know who that's going to."

We really, really need to get out more.

4 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Funny! I;m going to be smiling all morning over that one!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That would be us with the pizza place...

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Dawgdays said...

Oh, my, now that's funny!

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger see-through faith said...

LOVED this. Did he leave the order ??? (grin)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home