<

Sunday, April 10, 2005

nothing to watch

All of us confirmed sacristy rats will now have to find other things to watch on early morning television. Between the Pope's funeral mass and the blessing of Charles and Camilla I imagine there were more than a few of us liturgy junkies glued to CNN. Cheers to Archbishop Wilton Gregory (or whoever it was) who pointed out that the Peace was not an innovation but a restoration of an ancient Eucharistic custom. And I know I wasn't the only one who was more interested in who the clergy were at St. George's Chapel than in who the celebrities were!

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger King of Peace said...

Thanks for this post. I now feel better about my liturgical interest in the recent current events, which was greater than my interest in Charles and Camilla's blessing otherwise.

peace,

Frank+
The Rev. Frank Logue, Vicar
King of Peace Episcopal Church
http://kingofpeace.blogspot.com

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Ecgbert said...

Even though I don't like modern liturgics it all rather makes me wish I had CNN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home