<

Friday, September 02, 2005

Katrina relief continued

The deacon at husband's church and I are working on a project to assemble the Health Kits that Reverend Mommy blogged about yesterday.

I've added a button for the online knitting community's Give a Little campaign, which directs aid to the Red Cross.

We have 3 new Blogging Episcopalians--a reminder, I will add an additional $5 to my donation to ERD for every new blog that is up and running in the ring (with a working ring code) between now and 9/15. Also, there's a new button so you can go directly to ERD yourself.

I am HTML graphics impaired, but if there's someone out there who would like to design an appropriate button for the ring or for those who have donated, to add to their blog, let me know!

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Annie said...

I'm no artist, but you can check my blog and see what you think. Words can change.

Hugs,
Annie

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Theresa Coleman said...

Thanks -- I received another frantic email today on how they need these kits. Just basic soap and toothpaste. Getting clean helps your mental condition so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home