<

Monday, February 13, 2006

Blogger ate my post

this morning, but it was just a wordless photo, so no worries.

A funny thing happened this afternoon. I went to a nearby mall to buy a watch so I could keep an eye on time during this evening's vestry meeting (spoken as a longtime vestry veteran, both participant and leader). My choices at this particular mall were the department stores.

So it turns out that Monday, February 13th is not the day to go to a department store looking for a watch. Because all the jewelry/watch counters will have lines 5 deep of anxious males searching for last-minute Valentine's Day gifts.

Oops.

(I do have a nice new watch though).

6 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the email! And I REALLY appreciate the fact you post ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Yeah, I bet you were the only female shopping for a woman's watch at that store!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Btw, I almost forgot this....CONVENIENT story...blogger ate my post! ;-)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Only once?

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when blogger eats my post.
And I once worked in a lingerie department. On valentine's day.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home