<

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Book meme

I got tagged.

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.

Angel and Me, Stories by Sara Maitland

Find page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.


"My guardian angel put in an appearance the other day, while I was polishing the silver. I sort of hoped she would be impressed to see me performing this menial and housewifely task with such devotion. Of course, she wasn't."

Heh. I wonder how my guardian angel would feel about the yarn?

Ok, now to tag 5 people:

Paula
Kay
Songbird
Terri
Anita

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, brother. I think I was supposed to do this one last week! I'll try to remember when I get home later.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading Pillars of the Earth. It's at home and I'll have to respond then.

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll get that done tonight. Now I have to figure out how to tag someone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home