<

Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday Episcopal humor roundup

I admit I'm stealing the idea of a Friday blog roundup, but I thought I would focus on moments of humor on the beloved Episcoblogs ring. (A couple of good ones are OkieDoke and Locusts and Honey.

If I'm ambitious, I'll try again next Friday.

Here goes:

Felix Hominum muses about Christian book titles

Thunder Jones shares Qantas humor. No really.

The Green Knight links to an understatement.

Da Youth Guy chases bats.

and not necessarily humorous but certainly worthy of a read, Bette Bookish is a survivor.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger John said...

Thanks for the link, but I'm not Episcopalian.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Didn't meant that you were, just that you had an entertaining blog round-up weekly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home