<

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I get by with a little help from my (new) friends

As I write this, the first sleeve of the Turtleneck Shrug is happily resting, complete, on its stitch holder, waiting for its partner and the turtleneck part of the operation.

How did this miracle occur?

I went to Knitty Committee for the first time yesterday, and brought the shrug on the off chance a knitter with more experience would take pity on me and help me out. And lo and behold, the lovely Tracy needed a project to work on, and not only untangled me, but contributed a few inches of knitting to the black hole that is knitting 23 inches of 3 x 3 ribbing.

Thank you, Tracy.

(Kay has photos of our adventures in yarn over at addicted to knitting .)

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how did I miss the turtleneck! Yeah for Tracy. And so glad you were able to get the KC this month!

It was a fun, fun day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home