<

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

so you may remember

that husband and I spent a lot of time in this calendar year forcing eye drops into our cat, Houdini, until thankfully the infection in his eye cleared up right about that time all the creatures involved were sick of the whole thing. (Houdini still heads under the bed if we're both in the bedroom and making any sounds that remind him of the weeks of eye torment).

That cackling, mocking sound you hear in the background? That would be Houdini, laughing, at the female human occupant of the household, who has developed a sty, and has to put in antibiotic eye drops in her own eye every four hours.

7 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Rosemary said...

Ouch! I hope it clears up quick!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Houdini should be giving you lots of lovins.....

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

I am trying to be sympathetic, but I have to admit that this made me laugh.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it gets better fast, but that really is too funny!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Whew!

Somehow his suspicions remind me of Mr. Dickens who runs and hides under the bed whenever I dig around under the kitchen sink.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sally said...

ouch... ...has houdini reappeared yet... or is he still cackling...

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justice!
hope your eye is better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home