how not to lose your mindwhile working out to videos:
- a variety is helpful, for sanity, and for not repeating the same uses of particular muscles day in and day out. I can only do so many knee lifts after awhile.
- find a couple of tapes that are so easy, you can listen to other things and still follow them. I find that the walk DVDs I have are simple enough that I can work out to Diane Rehm, Car Talk, and other NPR favorites.
- Check customer reviews on collagevideo.com and amazon.com. They are very helpful. Also, collagevideo has little previews you can click on and play.
- Most DVDs are too short for serious weight loss, but if you combine them, you can put together some nice long workouts.
- The cats will not display any interest at all in your behavior, and will probably go to sleep on the couch.