<

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Not much to report

but I'll blog anyway. . .

Various moments:

--I finally went to the doctor about the sty on my eyelid. I was informed that I had a sty. (Actually, I like my new doctor very much, as he displayed appropriate sarcasm about the state of what passes for a system of American health care).

--I am continuing to bump up my daily exercise quotient. This change in my life is very positive, but it does take focus and energy that I don't have for other things.

--My bishop spotted me at the Norman Sit n Stitch at Borders last Thursday. He seemed unsurprised to find me ensconced among knitters and yarn.

--Said bishop and various other Oklahomans are gathered with half of the Episcopal Church in Columbus, Ohio. The wonders of technology are allowing us at home to follow along much more closely than in years past. I am missing being there; it is great fun, and I may sign up next time as a volunteer.

--I was eaten several times by tiny T.Rexes and Velociraptors at Vacation Bible School this morning (oh, and I taught a lesson on Jesus and the Samaritan woman at the well, too).

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Your vacation bible school sounds alot more dangerous than the one I went to. :-)

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most fun I ever had with vaction Bible school was when I was teaching in a small country church and my only transportation was a motorcycle. The little boys (8 - 10 yrs) were VERY attentive - LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home