<

Saturday, June 17, 2006

a little bit of fun

Ok, I can't resist pointing this one out:

In my inbox this morning, direct from the Episcopal News Service, was this headline on an email: "Bishops vote in favor of slavery and racial reconciliation. . ."

Oops.

Mainly, however, the cares of General Convention have receded from my mind because of some news posted on the tour page of the one and only Yarn Harlot.

More will be revealed at our Metro OKC Knitting Guild meeting on Sunday.

A woo and a hoo.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Procrastiknitter said...

And you will share this little bit of info with me as I'm too far away from OKC for the guild, but not to far to come and see The Harlot.....right?? LOL

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Janine said...

Hmmm.... I start a new job on July 10th, how bad would it be to ask off early on the 25th to trek to OKC??? Ohhh, I soooo want to see the Yarn Harlot!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home