<

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Five

via the RevGals:

short things for a short week:

Short People: aside from one of my favorite covers by the King Singers, I would be the resident short person in our household (well, aside from the felines). I'm a scosh short of 5 foot 5.

Short Cuts: I just got my hair cut today, and am quite happy with the stylist I found last month. It's always traumatic to move to a new city and find that person who will "get" your hair.

Short Attention Span: Mine. Frankly, it's amazing to me that I still have a blog, almost two years into it. I tend to become very passionate about things very quickly, and then move on.

Shortness of Breath: (from teenage years) brought on by Harrison Ford, Pierce Brosnan, assorted British actors who wandered through Shakespearean drama on PBS. I actually had a Han Solo shrine on my bedroom wall--I collected every bubblegum card that had his photo on it.

Short-waisted: sadly, that's me.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your shortness of breath. You had good taste!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Duh, I forgot Peter Davison, he was up there too (one of the Doctors Who).

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Ohh my shortness of breath came from Jeff Bridges, Peter Coyote and Clint Eastwood (when he was Rowdy Yates...I told my Daddy I was going to marry him when I grew up lol).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home