<

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

on Seabury crosses, continued

So after all our posting about crosses, I made sure I was wearing my Seabury cross when husband and I went yesterday to a meeting of the clergy of the diocese for a forum on the election of our next bishop.(Which, by the way, was much more enjoyable and fruitful than it might sound, and than I was expecting, although I had a splitting headache from all the flourescent lights in the dining room where we were corralled confined gathered.)

Another Seabury alum was there, with her cross, so we delighted in seeing each other's crosses and in discovering a new game. That if you run up to each other and press the crosses together, making zapping noises, you are imbued with superhero Seabury strength.

Or at least a lot of laughter. Which works, too.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super hero Seabury strenght - TOO FUNNY!! Why does this bring to mind pictures of the Flying Nun? LOL!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Wow! I can't wait to get mine!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

I bet that game would work with DOK crosses too. :)
I can't help but think of bodies bouncing off each other from the crosses touching :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home