<

Monday, February 27, 2006



Wilbur's turn to write--we've been tagged by Whistle and Fish

1. What's your favorite food?
Wet food. Houdini's is any food.

2. What is your favorite toy?
I have been known to chase the tops of milk bottles for hours. Currently I'm playing with some stuffed mice that were Christmas presents from Utah. Houdini likes to swat at the purple feathery thing the humans dangle. Well, he really prefers to sleep.

3. What is your best trick?
Hiding under blankets.

3. What is your favorite human trick?
I've trained the humans to wake up, open doors, and bring food to me.

4. What human rule do you break often?
What are these things you call rules?

5. What do you wish your human knew about you?
I practice looking cute and fluffy in the mirror when they're out.

6. What are you glad your human does NOT know about you?
That I've left a hairball in a closet that they haven't found yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home