I hated true/false questions in schoolBut that won't keep me from posting this, via DawgDays:
Five are true, five are false. You get to choose!
1. I broke my ankle in eighth grade.
2. I failed driver's ed in high school.
3. I had one line in a high school production of "Oklahoma."
4. I have hiked down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon on the Bright Angel Trail.
5. I have a book signed by one of the Doctors Who.
6. My life was threatened on a trip in Utah.
7. My husband and I dated in seminary.
8. I gave the invocation at my graduation in college.
9. I own every Star Trek book ever published.
10. I had a cat named Aslan as a child.