<

Friday, January 20, 2006

A Meme of Fours

via various RevGals:


Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

1. Library Aide (shelving is such fun!)
2. Museum Educator
3. Restaurant Hostess and Prep Cook
4. Day Camp Instructor


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have

1. Powwow Highway
2. Bull Durham
3. The Empire Strikes Back
4. Lone Star

Four Places I have Lived

1. Chicago, Illinois
2. Tucson, Arizona
3. Wickliffe, Kentucky
4. Fairview Heights, Illinois


Four TV Shows I Love to Watch (a few guilty pleasures, here)

1. Buffy/Angel
2. Alias
3. vintage Star Trek
4. Project Runway (seriously guilty pleasure)

Four Places I have been on Vacation

1. Stockholm and Goteborg, Sweden
2. Utah
3. France
4. Legoland in Denmark

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. Textweek
2. RevGalBlogPals
3. various Oklahoma Knitters
4. Yarn Harlot

Four Favorite Foods

1. Pad Thai
2. Vietnamese noodle soups
3. guacamole
4. European milk chocolate with hazelnuts

Four Places I would Rather Be Right Now

1. Hawaii
2. England and/or Wales
3. northern Arizona
4. someplace I've never been before

People I tag --

Anyone who hasn't been tagged and would like to jump in!

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Emily, I never miss an episode of Project Runway and we have a great Asian restaurant here that serves fantastic pad thai. Maybe when you come up for a Thursday knitting evening we could meet for pad thai before going to knit!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger geebrooke said...

We are big Buffy/Angel fans here, and have recently been turned on to Alias (the only box sets we've bought are from these three shows). But we haven't heard of Project Runway. Do I dare ask?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Kay--you're on! It'll have to be in Feb. sometime, though.

Brooke--Project Runway is a reality show about fashion design. It includes a runway show and judging at the end of each program, and the losing designer is eliminated. I'd like to claim that I enjoy watching all the clothes for the aesthetic education, but it's really the vicarious thrills. (The judges are pretty blunt.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home