<

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Twisting, Twisting. . .

I had the nicest thought driving home from Sunday services. It was a Knitting Guild Sunday!
We learned how to cable without a cable needle, thanks to our fearless leader,Susan.
I think knowing how to do this will come in handy, especially when I get back to my FLAK homework! Quietish Rosemary (whose blog address escapes me)is showing off some wrist warmers that Terri brought. There are good photos up on Kay and Susan's blogs as well.

There really isn't anything like hanging out with your fellow addicts knitters. The only problem is that I come away with even more ideas for projects. (Sigh).

(3rd Sundays. We 're hoping to start meeting at Belle Isle Library. Come join us!)

5 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Yeah ... it'd be handy to be able to make cables without the forgotten needle. I had that problem just last week ... if only the ink pen were a tad bit thinner ... does anybody wear hairpins anymore?

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger kay_okc said...

Emily, I am PROUD to be your fellow addict. :-)

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Nice job on the cables! I still need to post the link to the technique on the guild page - oops.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

One of the strange effects of reading blogs is that lately I've started to have this strange desire to start knitting ....

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

I don't knit, but I might drop by just so I can meet you. Belle Isle is my local library!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home