<

Saturday, January 28, 2006

we came, we saw, we ate

After a week away, we have returned from a fine sojourn at husband's seminary, CDSP, up in Berkeley, CA. I was hoping to blog, but I didn't have good access to email. I was hoping to knit, but for reasons involving the Hootie and a last minute trip to the vet on Monday morning, I didn't have a chance to pack anything (I had just finished two mindless projects before we left, photos to come).

Despite not having access to these two mainstays of life, we did manage to thoroughly enjoy ourselves at the annual Epiphany West conference. And squeezed a trip in across the Bay to visit the DeYoung Museum in Golden Gate Park. And we ate really, really well.

(There was no blogging or knitting but there was definitely some very good chocolate).

Glad to be home. More tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, given the choice of chocolate or blogging, I completely understand the option for chocolate.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

NO knitting? That would have been my excuse to go out and look for a yarn shop! Chocolate.. a close 2nd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home